Sunday, September 12, 2010

A weekend with Angells

This weekend Eliz and I were lucky enough to spend yet another weekend away from home.  I think our bed misses us more than anyone else.  I know we are starting to miss it mucho.  This weekend we went down and saw our newest and cutest niece.  Ms. AnnaLynn Mae Angell! 

She was adorable, but mostly she was understanding.  She knew her uncle, who was sleeping in the room right next to her, was worried that he would get no sleep because she would cry all night...as has happened in the past with other siblings offspring.  Since she is so considerate, she decided to sleep from 10:30pm to 4:30am, her best night sleep yet!  Thanks you dear, sweet Annalynn. 

She is a wonderfully sweet and delicate flower and she will be a much loved and welcomed part of the family...now for pictures.

Hello Annalynn, glad to finally meet you!



Daddy and Annalynn "flying"

Just getting back from running, me not the baby, the face is because I smell


Momma and Annalynn


Pico, Baby, and Me

1 comment:

mjhambayou said...

Cool pics. I really like the feet photo. Where's ElizaBest?