Friday, August 13, 2010

It's Terminal

I love sitting in the international terminal.  Hands down one of the best people watching places EVER!  We staked out a cozy, corner table, by an electrical outlet for the computer, and opened our eyes to the sights.  "The Bar" as the restaurant is called, is the perfect place to wait out our 3 hours lay over.  They even have one of those cheese self playing pianos competing with overhead PA.  The PA that advertises wonder location that taunt me with future Trips.  No walls, no barrier, just us and the throngs of people bustling to their next location in awkward stripped pants, mismatched clothes, weird shoes, and just general foreign fashion.

The Languages are amazing too.  From the little oriental girl running around playing with her stuffed panda  to the obvious 7 foot Nordic woman hacking into the phone.  The faces, languages, and culture mash is so exciting.  I can't wait till I am the minority and we have to figure our way through the unknown streets and rely on the "kindness of strangers."  Oop, gotta run, there's a cute little Indian couple that  I need to focus my people watching skills.  Quanta La Gusta!

No comments: