Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow in the Ghetto

Yesterday this weird white stuff started falling from the sky. Not an all to unbelievable occurrence in Louisiana, but the crazy part is it didn't stop. It didn't slow down and it started to accumulate. I can't remember when the last time it snowed like this, but i have been here about 17 years and have never seen this much. It's nice and wet, good enough to cover the area, but still wet enough to not cause any problems with the roads and the crazy LA drivers who don't know what to do with it.

But, as a child's first encounter with snow, even though I have lived with snow for so many years, I still grabbed my wife, my camera, and ran outside with Pico (the dog) so we could document his first encounter with the white blanket. In true Pico fashion, he was scared, but with a little encouragement he had a blast. I have some pictures, and one small video of him, so enjoy.

cutest dog EVER


Snowy Tree (obviously)


Puppy Prints


1 comment:

Elizabeth Delaney said...

That IS the cutest dog ever. Why did I not even realize that you guys had a dog? I approve : )