Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Year, New You.

Yikes, a painful, almost three months since my last post. It seems time slips by during the rushed Holidays. Mine were pretty not too Shabby. I will give you the run down.

Halloween: Fine, went to Lafayette with wife's family
Thanksgiving: Took week off, ate too much, and redid my mother's bathroom
Christmas: Awkward at times, as all family gatherings tend to be, went to Dallas had a GREAT time there.
New Years: Skiing in Winter Park, Colorado. Fun, Fun, Fun.

Let me give you a quick run down on Winter Park ( and I mean quick). Skiing is great, Resort "town" kinda cool. Actual Town, not bad. Beer in the area...POOR. Public Transportation, awesome. Massages-Best I ever had! All in all a good way to ring in the new year.

Last but not least, I have decided to put my computer and my brain to the test and I edited a video for funsies. It is my first work, and I don't know if any shall follow. Have Fun!


No comments: